Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Day 1...Hip Hop Abs!

I said in my earlier post today that I was going to exercise 6 times this week! I'm tired of just talking about it! I am up for the challenge. Tonight I pulled out my Hip Hop Abs dvd. I got in a 23 minute workout! It felt great! I will be posting daily about my workout this week to help me stay accountable! I'm ready to sweat!



Are YOU ready?

2 comments:

  1. That picture is a crack up. Love it! Bust some butt this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rhonda!

    Thanks for your comment. I've been bad about checking into the fall challenge--just busy! Looks as though you're on the right track. I find that mixing up my exercise routine helps to stay focused.

    Good luck on getting back to teaching. I need to be patient and as you have it posted on your profile "With God, all things are possible".

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your encouraging comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin