Well, I'm still here and about the same as my last weigh in that I posted. (Which was at the end of July!) I have started a new job that takes up most of my day, and of course my family takes up the rest. I'm not complaining, just pondering.
Do you have a hard time focusing on your health and losing weight when you are super busy...
When you have major changes happening in your life?
Or is it just me?
I just can't seem to focus on myself at all at this point. I'm happy to say I'm not gaining weight. But, I would be thrilled to say I'm losing! It's always hanging in the back of my mind.
It's just frustrating that I'm going NO where, although if I'm honest with myself, why would I expect a different outcome. After my 20 minute run, I started my new job and haven't exercised in 6 weeks! That is crazy! I really miss running! That is so strange for me to say that. My eating is not the best either.
I know I'm worth it! I know I need to do better. I am going to start praying daily for this battle I am in because yes He cares! It's the best thing I can do at this point. I wish I could just say...I'm content where I'm at...but I'm not. I wish I could say, I love myself...but I can't.
What I can say is, I will run. I have started the c25k over, and I am on week 2. I have never been a runner, but if the Lord is willing I will run! It just makes me feel good about myself. It shows me I can accomplish much. It helps with my stress level. It also gives me time to pray and spend time out in nature. It is necessary I do this for me, now.
Happy hump day!







Yep. You really really really found THE answer dear Rhonda. Pray daily for this battle because He cares more than you'll ever know. Visit my, or Sheila's blog and you can find the YouTube answer that we've been looking for. Life changing good ol' Christian wisdom, called "Weigh Down Diet" (not a diet, but you will lose weight). I challenge you to take 20 minutes and watch the 5 part videos, then buy the book. It's awesome, to HIS glory ;)
ReplyDeleteI totally understand your frustration! I've been going through something similar with being too busy and not focusing on weight loss, but I know this..God will be there for you! He cares about your health and weight! You are in my prayers!
ReplyDelete